Information for students
Welcome to the Institute of Biochemical Engineering
- 1. Microbioreactors research as front cover in Biotechnology and Bioengineering 2014
- The journal Biotechnology and Bioengineering, one of the leading international journals in Biochemical Engineering has distinguished the investigations on the development of multiphase microbioreactors in the research consortium of ibvt...
- 2. Kick-off meeting of the EUROMBR-project: European network for innovative microbioreactor applications in bioprocess development
- The new European consortium "EUROMBR - European network for innovative microbioreactor applications in bioprocess development" met on 2014, 21/22 January at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) in Lyngby, Copenhagen, to their kick-off meeting...
- 3. Ibvt research on the current journal cover of "Metabolic Engeineering"
- Publication on novel production strain for lysine on cover of the leading international journal "Metabolic Engineering".
- 1. Lakowitz A, Krull R, Biedendieck R (2017)
- Recombinant production of the antibody fragment D1.3 scFv with different Bacillus strains
Microbial Cell Factories, accepted
- 2. Gädke J, Kleinfeldt L, Schubert C, Rohde M, Biedendieck R, Garnweitner G, Krull R
- In situ affinity purification of his-tagged protein A from Bacillus megaterium cultivation using recyclable superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles
Journal of Biotechnology, 242 (2017), 55-63, DOI:10.1016/j.jbiotec.2016.11.018