Information for students
Welcome to the Institute of Biochemical Engineering
- 1. Microbioreactors research as front cover in Biotechnology and Bioengineering 2014
- The journal Biotechnology and Bioengineering, one of the leading international journals in Biochemical Engineering has distinguished the investigations on the development of multiphase microbioreactors in the research consortium of ibvt...
- 2. Kick-off meeting of the EUROMBR-project: European network for innovative microbioreactor applications in bioprocess development
- The new European consortium "EUROMBR - European network for innovative microbioreactor applications in bioprocess development" met on 2014, 21/22 January at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) in Lyngby, Copenhagen, to their kick-off meeting...
- 3. Ibvt research on the current journal cover of "Metabolic Engeineering"
- Publication on novel production strain for lysine on cover of the leading international journal "Metabolic Engineering".
- 1. Buchholz PCF, Vogel C, Reusch W, Pohl M, Rother D, Spieß AC, Pleiss J (2016)
- BioCatNet: A Database System for the Integration of Enzyme Sequences and Biocatalytic Experiments
Chembiochem. Epub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1002/cbic.201600462
- 2. Sieben M, Giese H, Grosch JH, Kauffmann K, Büchs J (2016)
- Permeability of currently available microtiter plate sealing tapes fail to fulfil the requirements for aerobic microbial cultivation
Biotechnology Journal. Epub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1002/biot.201600054