Information for students
Welcome to the Institute of Biochemical Engineering
- 1. Microbioreactors research as front cover in Biotechnology and Bioengineering 2014
- The journal Biotechnology and Bioengineering, one of the leading international journals in Biochemical Engineering has distinguished the investigations on the development of multiphase microbioreactors in the research consortium of ibvt...
- 2. Kick-off meeting of the EUROMBR-project: European network for innovative microbioreactor applications in bioprocess development
- The new European consortium "EUROMBR - European network for innovative microbioreactor applications in bioprocess development" met on 2014, 21/22 January at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) in Lyngby, Copenhagen, to their kick-off meeting...
- 3. Ibvt research on the current journal cover of "Metabolic Engeineering"
- Publication on novel production strain for lysine on cover of the leading international journal "Metabolic Engineering".
- 1. Begemann J, Ohs RBH, Ogolong AB, Eberhard W, Ansorger-Schumacher MB, Spiess AC (2016)
- Model-based analysis of a reactor and control concept for oxidoreductions based on exhaust CO2-measurement
Process Biochemistry. Epub ahead of print
- 2. Gädke J, Kleinfeldt L, Biedendieck R, Garnweitner G, Krull R (2016)
- Oral presentation: In situ-purification of His-tagged products using recyclable functionalized superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles in Bacillus megaterium.
17th European Congress on Biotechnology, Krakow, Poland, July, 2016.