Information for students
Welcome to the Institute of Biochemical Engineering
- 1. Microbioreactors research as front cover in Biotechnology and Bioengineering 2014
- The journal Biotechnology and Bioengineering, one of the leading international journals in Biochemical Engineering has distinguished the investigations on the development of multiphase microbioreactors in the research consortium of ibvt...
- 2. Kick-off meeting of the EUROMBR-project: European network for innovative microbioreactor applications in bioprocess development
- The new European consortium "EUROMBR - European network for innovative microbioreactor applications in bioprocess development" met on 2014, 21/22 January at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) in Lyngby, Copenhagen, to their kick-off meeting...
- 3. Ibvt research on the current journal cover of "Metabolic Engeineering"
- Publication on novel production strain for lysine on cover of the leading international journal "Metabolic Engineering".
- 1. Krull R, Mönch-Tegeder J, Blotenberg J, Walisko R (2016)
- Beeinflussung der Morphologie beanspruchungssensitiver, filamentöser Mikroorganismen
18. Köthener Rührer-Kolloquium, Hochschule Anhalt (FH), Vortragssammlung, 3 – 19, ISBN: 978-3-96057-010-3, Köthen, 2016
- 2. Begemann J, Ohs RBH, Ogolong AB, Eberhard W, Ansorger-Schumacher MB, Spiess AC (2016)
- Model-based analysis of a reactor and control concept for oxidoreductions based on exhaust CO2-measurement
Process Biochemistry. Epub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1016/j.procbio.2016.06.024